Comments

• Undoubtedly a big step up from your usual stuff so it’s a thumbs up but still some way below the Anna de Ville/Candee Licious scenes which were much more aggressive and hardcore.

Liked that it was one on one and we were the ones dishing out the punishment so please keep this. Slaps were a little tame though and not frequent enough, not keen on the gloves either. Also weird that the girl had to keep asking to be slapped/spanked/choked. Seemed like she was in control instead of being dominated. Why are we not manhandling the girl, slapping her, pushing her head down on the cock, throatfucking her without being asked to? Still seemed very BDSM lite.

Overall, despite the criticisms, it is a big step in the right direction. The sex was well shot, was nice to see a girl actually deepthroat in VR too. Just need to up the intensity a bit, maybe with a male performer who is instinctively dominant and enjoys dishing out pain instead of someone who seems tentative and has to keep being prompted.

• Looks promising. I love the bondage attire (collar, cuffs, etc) but as someone who has a huge fetish for garters/stockings/heels it is a bit of a let down compared to the scenes with Candy Licious and Anna. But of course that is my preference.

• Question: does anyone know where to buy the lockable cuffs she wears in the scene? With that sliding/rail attaching mechanism. If there's a concise term for this kind of cuffs that allows searching for them on Google, that would be helpful also.

@petermc
    While I'd also be interested in even rougher scenes, I guess a lot of the choices made here are to best accomodate the VR medium. A lot of viewers complain about the pov character being active because that can be immersion breaking. So the pov character doesn't talk; only doing things when prompted also avoids having the pov character taking an initiative when the viewer might not have. But if the woman asks for it, there's no reason not to do it so the video and viewer's (prompted/obliging) intent are synced.

VR scenes inherently tend to make the woman more dominant for that reason. I do feel there is room for talking and more active/dominant pov characters though. I would watch if Kink made a scene like that.

• Take a look at the Anna de Ville, Candee Licious scenes and todays with Eden Ivy. That’s what a more dominant male POV looks like. The pissing is an added bonus of course (imo) but, even if you remove that element, these are proper BDSM scenes with real slaps.