Comments

• very nice scene, the fact there are one girl in "POV" and other one for people loving watcher mode is a good idea to satisfies everybody.

• I would suggest in a few more scenes you switch the POV so the blowjob is happening in the background and more rope/suspension/domination is happing in the foreground.

Several times while watching this with Pepper, we wanted to shout "Down in FRONT!" and she is working so hard.

• I fell in love with Penny Pax and her tonsils in her Facefuck Hour scene from some years back during her blonde phase. I love that she kept her glasses on the whole scene (getting spittle all over it, etc.). I came so hard so many times during the part when she sang the ABCs song while getting deepthroated adorably.

Of course, her facefucking here is just as marvelous as ever.

I need to also give a huge shout out to whoever picked her outfit, and whoever set up or runs this barn-themed dungeon. I'd love to see more scenes in the barn dungeon, and more with different types of outfits similar to these.

Only thing she was missing was the cowgirl hat. Would've been great to have it offscreen within reach of the camera guy/stuntcock, and then have him stick it on her head during a cowgirl up-close face-to-face part.

• Braided pigtails also score a 20 out of 10, especially when combined with this outfit.