Suspense Is Filling Her

Comments

• I was only in the first 10 minutes or so of the scene, and there's this one part where he's sticking his fingers in her mouth, and then she opens her piercing, haunting, extremely blue eyes really wide for a little bit while staring straight at the camera.

I paused it to goon into a trance state with the raw intimate weirdness of it all, and the almost possessed-looking, demonic sort of look in her eyes with the VR image paused caused me to just inadvertently explode not even 10 minutes into the hour long scene. (I watched the entire Brooke Johnson scene beforehand, so I guess Emma stole the built-up blueball nut from her somewhat.)

It was a weird nut, which are some of the best kinds of nuts, because obviously nothing can compare to them when they create their own weird categories of nut as they go, like some psychosexual chimera algorithmically produced stochastically from a random number generator deep inside the most incomprehensible, unfathomable black-box abysses of your lizard brain or something.

Kink (both big-K and small-K) and fetish in general do of course specialize in giving people the weirdest orgasms they never thought they would or even could ever have, and that's part of what keeps us crawling back for more.

Why would anyone ever need to do drugs when a subscription to this site is so much more affordable, safe, and legal, and probably even causes far less brain damage (probably), at least in moderation.

Anyway, maybe I'll add more to the review if I can make it past the first ten minutes without exploding again. I'm still in my refractory period.

• Thanks so much for the poetic comment! Performers really do give it their all in these scenes! Thanks for watching:)