Life is but a Sin part II

Comments

• These blowjob scenes are insane! Could we have a full blowjob scene one of these days?

• My other comment was disappeared. This was probably the least spicy and most vanilla comment I remember writing in years. What is going on here.

I don't even remember what I wrote, other than I thought they were both hot, and Cedar is the perfect fantasy American nympho wife. I guess that is pretty offensive, come to think of it. I'll start attending Catholic mass for my sins, and do whatever else they tell me to do from now on, in order to atone for this unforgivable thoughtcrime. Thank you for reminding me of the worthlessness of my existence, creating a hole so large it can only be filled by Jesus.

• Anyway, when the dom lady told Cedar she's worthless and only good for sucking dick, normally in other scenes I'd be like "YEAH THAT'S RIGHT BITCH," but they're such a good age-gap pair that I couldn't help but roleplay, and when I heard those words I was compelled to blurt out, "Aww, M...y doesn't actually mean that. She's just trying to get D...y off. You can be whatever you want, Sweetie. As long as it's a doctor, engineer, or this."

Anyway, that was the moment when the family fun time roleplay got too dark for me to handle. Everything else was fine, I guess.

Praise Jesus.