How to Train your Whore Part I

Comments

• The first twenty minutes are awesome. And i like the spanking on the titts and the back.

• Thanks! Feedback is always helpful:)

• I usually feel racist fapping to black subs with a non-black dom, but this chick looks part-white, so I tried thinking of her as a really ethnic looking white girl being racially assimilated and made even more white by this duo tag-teaming her, and that kind of helped, even though it's obviously way more hypocritically racist in all sorts of ways I can't even be bothered to make my brain bleed thinking about anymore. I don't really care anymore. My brain is empty and hollow already.

Good scene though. I liked the view of her in the intro blowjob where she was laying on her back on that table or whatever it was, but it would have been better if she also laid on her stomach and you could see different perspectives of her face and body while she sucks it, instead of just the same position for that entire segment.

• That said, the easiest white-on-black crime scene I can think of that I can still get off to in 2022 is probably Alexis Tae's first scene with Hookup Hotshot. I dunno what it is about her or the way she moves, but she's just so casually and automatically submissive and horny by default that it feels like nothing in the world is wrong or evil at all, except maybe that instead I'm left feeling slightly racist to NOT use and abuse the shit out of her, because it's so normal and not a big deal for her to get down on all fours and arch her back the way human women are evolved to, and take dick to the tonsils and slobber uncontrollably like someone genetically engineered in a test tube from scratch in some secret DARPA lab somewhere to be a living human sex machine with only one core directive.

It is hard to do Hookup Hotshot-level brutality and organic, natural dynamism and dom-sub chemistry within the technical constraints of VR, however, and I get that, I guess.