The Lezdom Cage Dominion

Comments

• The second half of the scene was very good. We're finally getting a good spanking in VR. I like Dana's position when she's sitting on the cage. I also like the camera position.
    It totally turns me on when her thighs turn red, her body shakes and her clitoris visibly grows.

• Little Spittle is a perfect sub goddess. Please sneak into the secret eugenics lab in the B6.9 basement level of UCSF not far from the Armory (someone will need to suck off Security to gain access), and clone her as many times is legal and economically feasible.

The MILF lady is also pretty hot. At first I wasn't that turned on by her, but when I saw Spittle licking her asshole like her brain is hardwired to do it for survival and reward her with a frenzy of sexual pleasure for doing so, then, rather than wishing or pretending I was the one having my asshole licked by Spittle (normal reaction), I was like "Damn, that's badass. I need to do that, too."

Then I took the role of Spittle licking this lady's asshole, and while existing in that mental space for all that rimming, I discovered that this lady's asshole is fucking DELICIOUS, and I want to lick it in real life too, if I could somehow do that legally.

I guess I could go to Japan or Germany or something instead, but it wouldn't be the same anus that Spittle caused me to jealously fall in love with like I'm some young, impressionable girl who just wants to do and like what other hot girls do and like.

Spittle turned a grown ass man into a young girl who is addicted to licking hot MILF asshole. How can one girl be allowed to have this much POWER.