All Eyes On Her Part II

Comments

• This is the 4th scene in a row that Aiden Starr has ruined by just bitching in the background. I would really like to click with the content, but even the best models wouldn't have made this tolerable. Can't resubscribe if every other post is going to have her barking in the background

• Man, Violet really let herself go. Looks like a totally different person.

I hope she doesn't turn into Proxy Paige or something. I mean Proxy is more involved in the business side of things, which is good, but man, she blew up, in a bad way. I can't even watch Proxy's older videos without thinking of how huge she is now. I hope she doesn't get any serious health problems any time soon; she's a little young for that. Beetus med prices are off the charts still, aren't they; people gotta smuggle them from Canada or Mexico or wherever to not get amputated and die.

But at least at the weight Violet is at now, I can still just barely fap to her in her present condition. Overall a thumbs up, even though I'm far from a BBW kind of guy. (I prefer anywhere from very slightly chubby all the way to right up near the borderline with clinical anorexia without actually crossing into it, but not the point where it looks like a small child could beat them in arm wrestling or a gentle breeze could sweep them away like a kite, or whatever.)

I didn't really notice Violet's lip implants as much back when she was thinner; they're not as extreme as Chloe Cherry's Jynx Pokemon cosplay lips; but with the added weight they kind of stand out a bit more. Hopefully she'll consider going back to a normal lip size someday. Some people actually like smaller lips, or at least just the natural ones given to you by your ancestors and Darwinian selection, whatever size they're naturally evolved to be, optimized in proportion with the rest of your natural face.